You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic Geopolitics Remove constraint Topic: Geopolitics
- Author: Emil Avdaliani
- Publication Date: 04-2019
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA)
- Abstract: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Russia’s geopolitical projection has shifted over the past two decades. The country has tried to reverse its losses in Ukraine and the South Caucasus, but it is in Belarus that Moscow will most likely try to further extend its leverage to keep the EU and NATO at bay.
- Topic: International Affairs, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: Israel