You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Mehmet Ugur Ekinci
- Publication Date: 10-2013
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research
- Abstract: While some observers, referring to recent developments in the Middle East, are questioning whether Turkey's “zero problems with neighbours” doctrine is still in effect, Turkey's relations with the Balkans are enjoying their golden age. Since the mid-2000s, bilateral relations with all governments in the region have been in good terms, social and economic relations have intensified and Turkey's public image has become increasingly positive.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Diplomacy, Economics, International Trade and Finance, Regional Cooperation
- Political Geography: Turkey, Middle East, Balkans