You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Public International Law Policy Group Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Public International Law Policy Group Political Geography Washington Remove constraint Political Geography: Washington Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Democratization Remove constraint Topic: Democratization
- Author: Janusz Bugajski, R. Bruce Hitchner, Paul Williams
- Publication Date: 08-2002
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Public International Law Policy Group
- Abstract: On November 19, 2002, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the National Albanian American Council, and the Dayton Peace Accords Project held a one-day conference in Washington, D.C., at CSIS, entitled “The Future of Kosovo.” The conference was attended by U.S. policymakers, congressional representatives, regional specialists, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), business leaders, journalists, as well as key activists and analysts from Kosovo. The vital question of Kosovo's emerging status was discussed openly with a view to producing a subsequent report offering concrete recommendations to the U.S. administration, U.S. legislators, and major international organizations on the question of Kosovo's future status.
- Topic: Democratization, Government, Politics
- Political Geography: America, Europe, Washington, Kosovo, Albania