You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Pal-Think For Strategic Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Pal-Think For Strategic Studies Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: John Mark Shorack
- Publication Date: 10-2018
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Pal-Think For Strategic Studies
- Abstract: The United States government under President Trump recently announced the withdrawal of monetary aid to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, commonly referred to as UNRWA. This is a major blow to UNRWA’s finances considering the United States’ yearly contribution’s amounted to one-third of their budget. Since UNRWA’s founding it has been a leading force providing support of Palestinian refugees across the Middle East region mainly providing education and emergency medical assistance.
- Topic: Education, International Affairs, Foreign Aid
- Political Geography: Middle East