You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Communism Remove constraint Topic: Communism
- Author: Malcolm Sayers, Eddie Follan
- Publication Date: 12-2010
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: The ownership of assets by communities has gained increasing prominence in recent years as a practical way by which local services can be owned and/or managed by local people. Proponents of community ownership argue that the development of such models contributes to increased community cohesion and confidence, community regeneration and enhanced sustainability through the development of income-generating initiatives.
- Topic: Civil Society, Communism
- Political Geography: Europe, Scotland