You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Nadav Shragai
- Publication Date: 01-2018
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- Abstract: A plan to build a Jewish residential neighborhood in Givat Hamatos (Airplane Hill) in southern Jerusalem was approved in 2014, but has been frozen for four years due to pressure from the U.S. and EU countries. The area is adjacent to a main traffic artery of west Jerusalem.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Israel