You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Hudson Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Hudson Institute Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Lee Lane
- Publication Date: 01-2014
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Hudson Institute
- Abstract: The U.S. intelligence community and other federal agencies have commissioned the National Academies of Science (NAS) to study climate engineering. The term 'climate engineering' (CE) refers to a family of concepts that might be used to curtail global warming. In 2013, the NAS assembled an expert panel to study the subject. The panel plans to issue a report in the fall of 2014.
- Topic: Security, Climate Change, Intelligence, Science and Technology
- Political Geography: United States