You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography Denmark Remove constraint Political Geography: Denmark Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Regional Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: Regional Cooperation
- Author: Julie Herschend Christoffersen
- Publication Date: 09-2011
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: This report is based on the DIIS conference "The EU's Eastern Neighbours – The Road to Viable Reforms and Efficient Assistance" held in March 2011 in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. The aim of the conference was to provide input for the upcoming evaluation of the Danish Neighbourhood Programme (DNP) in the light of the ongoing review of the European Neighbourhood Policy. Focusing on various aspects of development in the Eastern Neighbourhood, various stakeholders, donors, politicians, NGO's and researchers all gave their views on how development can be improved. The roles of conditionality, economic growth and donor coordination were among the issues discussed. Several of the contributions can be found in this publication.
- Topic: Regional Cooperation, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Europe, Denmark