You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Chatham House Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chatham House Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Charu Lata Hogg
- Publication Date: 11-2007
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Chatham House
- Abstract: Until a decade ago, India was regarded largely as a poor developing country with low visibility on the global political and economic front. A multitude of factors, most prominently its emerging global economic strength, have led India not only to redefine its self-image but also to adopt a new political role both internationally and within its immediate neighbourhood.
- Topic: Economics, International Political Economy, International Trade and Finance, Regional Cooperation
- Political Geography: China, South Asia, India, Asia