You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Center on International Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center on International Cooperation Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years
- Publication Date: 06-2019
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Center on International Cooperation
- Abstract: Beneficial owners are defined as those who are the natural persons who ultimately own/control a customer and/or the natural persons on whose behalf a transaction is being conducted. It also includes those persons who exercise ultimate control over a legal person or arrangement. The availability of this information is a key requirement of international tax transparency and the fight against financial crime.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Global Focus