You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Political Geography Egypt Remove constraint Political Geography: Egypt Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Religion Remove constraint Topic: Religion
- Author: Sarah Grebowski, Amr Hamzawy
- Publication Date: 04-2010
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Abstract: Recognition by Egypt's leading Jihadists that violence has failed to achieve political change and in fact has been counterproductive has led them to a remarkable change of course.
- Topic: Political Violence, Islam, Religion, Terrorism
- Political Geography: Middle East, Egypt