You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Political Geography United Kingdom Remove constraint Political Geography: United Kingdom Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Matthew W. Barzun
- Publication Date: 11-2015
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: Columbia University World Leaders Forum
- Abstract: This World Leaders Forum program features an address by The Honorable Matthew W. Barzun, Ambassador of the United States of America to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, followed by a question and answer session with the audience. All guests are invited to a reception at the conclusion of the program. A former Internet pioneer himself, Ambassador Barzun will discuss the potential and the constraints of digital technologies and media for today's diplomats. Matthew Barzun has been the United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom since 2013, after serving as Ambassador to Sweden from 2009 to 2011. Before his ambassadorships, he had an extensive career in business and politics, including leadership positions in both of President Obama's electoral campaigns.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Diplomacy, Science and Technology, International Affairs, Mass Media
- Political Geography: United Kingdom