You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Publishing Institution The Harriman Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Harriman Institute Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 02-2011
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: The Harriman Institute
- Abstract: Participants: Aryeh Neier (Founder, Human Rights Watch and President, Open Society Institute), Monika Nalepa (Political Science Department, Notre Dame University), Lara Nettelfield (Post-Doctoral Fellow, Harriman Institute, Columbia University), Tina Rosenberg (Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Haunted Land: Facing Europe\'s Ghosts after Communism), Ruti Teitel (Ernst C. Stiefel Professor of Comparative Law, and Associate Director, Center for International Law, New York Law School, and Visiting Professor, London School of Economics), and Leslie Vinjamuri (School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London). This event is part of the "Human Rights in the Post-Communist World: Strategies and Outcomes " series (Harriman Core Project 2010-2011).
- Topic: Human Rights, Human Welfare, International Law, Post Colonialism, Law
- Political Geography: Africa, New York, Europe