You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Publishing Institution The Harriman Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Harriman Institute Political Geography Georgia Remove constraint Political Geography: Georgia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 03-2011
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: The Harriman Institute
- Abstract: Participants: Lee Becker (Professor and Director, James. M. Cox Jr. Center for International Mass Communication Training and Research, University of Georgia), Karin Karlekar (Senior Researcher and Managing Editor, Freedom of the Press Index, Freedom House), Anne Nelson (Adjunct Associate Professor, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs and former Executive Director, Committee to Protect Journalists) This event is part of the "Human Rights in the Post-Communist World: Strategies and Outcomes " series (Harriman Core Project 2010-2011).
- Topic: Democratization, Science and Technology, International Affairs, Mass Media
- Political Geography: Georgia