You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Political Geography Turkey Remove constraint Political Geography: Turkey Topic Global Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: Global Political Economy
- Publication Date: 08-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Future for Advanced Research and Studies (FARAS)
- Abstract: Turkey has recently launched vigorous e orts to increase its domestic oil and natural gas produc- tion to meet its domestic demands. The ongoing problem of reliance on energy imports to meet the majority of its increasing demand has be- come a key determinant in Turkey’s foreign pol- icy. It is even driving the country’s push towards convergence with the world’s biggest two gas ex- porters, especially Russia.
- Topic: International Relations, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: Turkey