You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Danielle Pletka
- Publication Date: 06-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Abstract: In connection with an assessment of AEI’s work on the Middle East over the past two decades, I drafted the following survey. The arc of our scholarship in this critical region is fascinating and illuminates the continuity and evolution of the challenges the United States faces in the Middle East. What is ultimately clear is that in the region both the challenge of destructive ideas and the fostering of better ones will shape outcomes.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Middle East