You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America
- Author: Andrew Saultz
- Publication Date: 06-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Abstract: A majority of teacher dismissal cases in Atlanta from 2011 to 2017 were related to issues of professionalism, including not showing up for work, not following a directive from a supervisor, or not completing tasks (i.e., grading).
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: America