You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution The Brookings Institution Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Brookings Institution Political Geography Afghanistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Afghanistan Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Vanda Felbab-Brown
- Publication Date: 04-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: The Brookings Institution
- Abstract: In “Afghanistan Affectations,” a detailed report published by the United Nations University Centre for Policy Research’s Crime-Conflict Nexus Series in April 2017, Vanda Felbab-Brown assesses how counterinsurgency, stabilization, and reconstruction dynamics have interacted with organized crime, illicit economies, and generalized predatory criminality since 2001 and warped and weakened the post-conflict stabilization and reconstruction efforts.
- Topic: International Relations, International Security
- Political Geography: Afghanistan