You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Council on Foreign Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council on Foreign Relations Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Topic Energy Policy Remove constraint Topic: Energy Policy
- Author: Council on Foreign Relations
- Publication Date: 05-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Council on Foreign Relations
- Abstract: On March 29 and 30, the Council on Foreign Relations convened a workshop in New York to explore how international cooperation can accelerate energy innovation. The workshop, hosted by Douglas Dillon Fellow and Acting Director of the Energy Security and Climate Change Program Varun Sivaram, was made possible by the support of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The views described here are those of workshop participants only and are not CFR or Sloan Foundation positions. CFR takes no institutional positions on policy issues and has no affiliation with the U.S. government.
- Topic: Energy Policy
- Political Geography: Global Focus