You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Eugene B. Rumer
- Publication Date: 03-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Abstract: Deception and active measures in all their incarnations have long been and will remain a staple of Russia’s dealings with the outside world for the foreseeable future.
- Topic: Diplomacy, International Security, International Affairs, Elections, Democracy, Post Truth Politics
- Political Geography: Russia, America