You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Topic Geopolitics Remove constraint Topic: Geopolitics
- Author: Sergey Aleksashenko
- Publication Date: 12-2016
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: It has been more than two years since the European Union (EU) and the United States (US) imposed economic sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. For some of the measures, though not all, that is time enough to evaluate effectiveness. But before such an assessment can be made, the initial goals of the sanctions should be clearly stated. This is not as straightforward as it might seem.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, International Security, Sanctions, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: Russia, America, European Union