You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic International Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: International Political Economy
- Author: Geoffrey Gertz, Homi Kharas
- Publication Date: 02-2018
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: The Brookings Institution
- Abstract: The past 15 years saw the most rapid decline in global poverty ever, with the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) of halving the global poverty rate reached several years ahead of schedule. Building on this, governments around the world committed to a new set of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including ending extreme poverty everywhere by 2030.
- Topic: International Political Economy
- Political Geography: Global Focus