You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Conflict Resolution Remove constraint Topic: Conflict Resolution
- Author: Aya Al-Shachli, Ramina Ghassemi, Areej Rashid
- Publication Date: 09-2015
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Abstract: While Canadian Jewish community organizations are actively engaged in lobbying the Canadian government on its foreign policy with Israel and Palestine, it is not at all clear that the perspectives of the Jewish-Israeli diaspora that have emigrated from this conflict zone have been considered. The absence of diaspora voices from the region seems a missed opportunity for the development of a more comprehensive foreign policy position.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Foreign Policy, Political Violence, Ethnic Conflict, Diaspora
- Political Geography: Canada, Israel, Palestine