You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography Brazil Remove constraint Political Geography: Brazil Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Carolina Salgado, Marek Wasinski
- Publication Date: 03-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The Visegrad Group is still a new label among policy makers as well as public and private investors, scholars and media in Brazil. However, since their accession to the EU in 2004, and the financial crisis that started in 2008, the four Central European countries in this group have started to look beyond Europe in order to formulate their economic and political agenda, aiming to boost partnerships, for example among the biggest South American countries such as Brazil. V4 and Brazil should build momentum to deepen cooperation in the most promising prospective areas such as trade, military, tourism and education.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Politics, Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: Brazil