You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography Armenia Remove constraint Political Geography: Armenia Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Johnathan Katz
- Publication Date: 11-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMFUS)
- Abstract: Thank you for the opportunity to join this distinguished panel to discuss Armenia’s democratic transformation and steps the United States and other international partners can take to work with the government in Yerevan, along with Armenian citizens and the Armenian diaspora, to strengthen rule of law and transparency in Armenia. As you may be aware, the German Marshall Fund of the United States and our Black Sea Trust based in Bucharest continue to support democracy, civil society, and free media in Armenia and across Eastern Europe.
- Topic: International Relations, International Political Economy, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Armenia