You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic Democracy Remove constraint Topic: Democracy
- Author: Mika Aaltola
- Publication Date: 08-2018
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The 2020 US presidential election could be a close call with a narrow margin of victory. Many key factors underlying Donald Trump’s 2016 electoral success are still active and might suffice to win over a very polarized electorate in an extremely ugly election.
- Topic: International Affairs, Democracy
- Political Geography: America