You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Dave van Zoonen
- Publication Date: 11-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Middle East Research Institute (MERI)
- Abstract: Donald Trump, the next President of the United States, will soon be confronted with the difficulty of translating campaign rhetoric regarding his foreign policy in the Middle East into policy and positive outcomes. He is thus likely to be forced to make significant concessions.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Foreign Policy, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: America, Middle East