You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution The Washington Institute for Near East Policy Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Washington Institute for Near East Policy Political Geography Palestine Remove constraint Political Geography: Palestine Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Conflict Resolution Remove constraint Topic: Conflict Resolution
- Author: David Makovsky, Robert Satloff, Jacob Walles
- Publication Date: 02-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Abstract: The absence of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations over the past year is both surprising and troubling given the high priority President Obama assigned to resolving the conflict. The failure to resume talks stems largely from a lack of urgency on both sides.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Middle East, Israel, Palestine, Jerusalem, Arab Countries