You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution The Polish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs Political Geography Brazil Remove constraint Political Geography: Brazil Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Emerging Markets Remove constraint Topic: Emerging Markets
- Author: Bartlomiej Znojek
- Publication Date: 01-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: Dilma Rousseff took over the presidency of Brazil a year ago. Her government's policy has been marked by a general continuity of the directions set during President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's tenure (2003–2010). The largest Latin American country keeps growing economically and improving in social indicators, and at the same time is gaining ground as an increasingly influential global player.
- Topic: Economics, Emerging Markets, International Trade and Finance, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: America, Europe, Brazil