You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Political Geography Australia Remove constraint Political Geography: Australia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Agriculture Remove constraint Topic: Agriculture
- Publication Date: 10-2005
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Abstract: Brazil is a major player in the global economy, one of the world's 10 largest economies, with a population of 180 million and vast natural resources. Brazil's agricultural land is exceeded only by China, Australia and the United States, and agriculture plays an important role in the country's economy. Primary agriculture accounts for 8% of GDP, while agricultural products account for about 30% of exports.
- Topic: International Relations, Agriculture, Economics
- Political Geography: United States, China, Brazil, South America, Australia