You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution The Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame Political Geography Syria Remove constraint Political Geography: Syria Topic Government Remove constraint Topic: Government
- Author: Alan Dowty
- Publication Date: 05-1999
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame
- Abstract: The 1999 Israeli elections confirm the emergence of a more centrist Israeli politics A “national unity government” emerging from the elections is a distinct possibility Though the peace process was not a major issue, the outcome will be a renewal of peace talks Deals on both the Palestinian and Syrian fronts may be closer to realization than is generally realized.
- Topic: Government, Peace Studies, Elections
- Political Geography: Middle East, Israel, Palestine, Syria