You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Muhittin Ataman
- Publication Date: 07-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: SETA Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research
- Abstract: When we consider Saudi Arabian large population, territories and natural resources, it is obvious that it will continue to preserve its geopolitical, geo-economic and geo-cultural importance in future. The assumption of King Abdullah as the ruler of the country provided an opportunity to restructure the country's foreign policy. The new king began to follow a more pragmatic, rational, interdependent, multilateral and multidimensional foreign policy. He pursues an active foreign policy required to be less dependent on a single state (the United States) and on a single product (oil).
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Economics, International Trade and Finance, Oil, Political Economy, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: United States, Turkey, Middle East, Arabia, Saudi Arabia