You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Oxford Economics Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxford Economics Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Financial Crisis Remove constraint Topic: Financial Crisis
- Publication Date: 12-2008
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Oxford Economics
- Abstract: A turn in the domestic investment cycle has been coupled with a dramatic slowdown in external demand, leaving China weathering storms on both fronts. But with the government announcing an unprecedented fiscal package and with fewer structural problems to contend with than in earlier downturns, China is likely to fare better than in previous domestically-driven slowdowns such as in the early-1980s and 1990s.
- Topic: Development, Economics, Markets, Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: China