You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Political Geography Ethiopia Remove constraint Political Geography: Ethiopia Topic Arms Control and Proliferation Remove constraint Topic: Arms Control and Proliferation
- Publication Date: 10-2007
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: For the first time, IANSA, Oxfam, and Safeworld have estimated the economic cost of armed conflict to Africa's development. Around $300bn since 1990 has been lost by Algeria, Angola, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan and Uganda.
- Topic: Arms Control and Proliferation, Crime, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Africa, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Ghana