You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic World Bank Remove constraint Topic: World Bank
- Author: Anna Marriott, Jessica Hamer
- Publication Date: 09-2014
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim has publicly stated that achieving universal health coverage (UHC) and equity in health are central to reaching the two new overarching World Bank Group goals to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity. Jim Kim has also rightly emphasized the need to close the gap in access to quality health services for the poorest 40 percent of the population and to eliminate point-of-service payments that impoverish people in every country.
- Topic: Government, Health, Foreign Direct Investment, World Bank, Health Care Policy
- Political Geography: Africa