You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Norwegian Centre for Conflict Resolution Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Norwegian Centre for Conflict Resolution Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Bilateral Relations Remove constraint Topic: Bilateral Relations
- Author: Einar Wigen
- Publication Date: 05-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Norwegian Centre for Conflict Resolution
- Abstract: The Turkish-Armenian protocols signed in October 2009 seemed to represent a historic advance that could help resolve the two countries' dispute over the events of 1915 and change the regional dynamics for the better. But six months on, the implementation of the protocols has stalled, the much vaunted normalisation of Turkish-Armenian state-to-state relations appears all but dead, and the will to revive the process is at a low point.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Genocide, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: United States, Europe, Turkey, Asia