You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Middle East Research Institute (MERI) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Middle East Research Institute (MERI) Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Dave van Zoonen
- Publication Date: 11-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Middle East Research Institute (MERI)
- Abstract: Donald Trump, the next President of the United States, will soon be confronted with the difficulty of translating campaign rhetoric regarding his foreign policy in the Middle East into policy and positive outcomes. He is thus likely to be forced to make significant concessions.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Foreign Policy, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: America, Middle East