You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Political Geography Iran Remove constraint Political Geography: Iran Topic Politics Remove constraint Topic: Politics
- Author: Robert O. Freedman
- Publication Date: 03-1999
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- Abstract: During U.S. President Bill Clinton's second term in office, the U.S. "dual containment" policy toward Iran and Iraq, which he inherited from the Bush administration and then intensified during his first term, had come close to collapse.
- Topic: International Relations, Security, Foreign Policy, Politics
- Political Geography: United States, Iraq, Iran, Middle East