You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs Political Geography Arab Countries Remove constraint Political Geography: Arab Countries Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Jonathan Adelman
- Publication Date: 03-2002
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- Abstract: The Israeli decision, under intense American pressure, to cancel the sale of the Phalcon Airborne Early Warning System to China during the Camp David summit in July 2000 threatens to be a major foreign policy debacle for Israel.
- Topic: Security, Foreign Policy, Religion
- Political Geography: China, America, Middle East, Israel, Arab Countries