You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution International Security Information Service Remove constraint Publishing Institution: International Security Information Service Political Geography Denmark Remove constraint Political Geography: Denmark
- Author: Claire Piana, Jamie Woodbridge, Dermot Doyle
- Publication Date: 09-2002
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: International Security Information Service
- Abstract: Following the Edinburgh agreement of 1992,Denmark waived its right to act as Presidency in all cases involving the elaboration and implementation of decisions having defence implications. Thus Greece now acts on behalf of Denmark on such issues Speaking to the Foreign Affairs Committee of the European Parliament (EP) on 11September, the Defence Minister Yiannos Papantoniou introduced the Greek Programme for the military aspects of ESDP.
- Topic: Security, Defense Policy
- Political Geography: Europe, Greece, Denmark