You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Institute for National Strategic Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Institute for National Strategic Studies Political Geography Turkey Remove constraint Political Geography: Turkey Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Richard H.M Outzen, Ryan Schwing
- Publication Date: 05-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Abstract: Fifteen years into the era of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, U.S. influence on his inner circle and support base, the new generation of Turkish strategic thinkers, and the Turkish public at large has diminished rather than improved. American Turkey watchers have grown frustrated with perceived divergence of interests, values, and agendas. A growing number consider Erdoğan and his inner circle autocratic, difficult, ideologically extreme, and dangerous.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Turkey