You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Institut français des relations internationales (IFRI) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Institut français des relations internationales (IFRI) Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Bobo Lo
- Publication Date: 04-2017
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Institut français des relations internationales (IFRI)
- Abstract: The influence these great powers exert, on themselves and others, is uneven and difficult to predict. Alongside a public consensus on a “democratic world order”, there are significant differences of perspective and sometimes conflicting interests. It is far from clear whether the Russia-China-India matrix can form the basis of an emerging network of cooperation, or whether its contradictions foreshadow an increasingly problematic engagement.
- Topic: International Relations, International Security
- Political Geography: Russia, China, India