You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Human Rights First Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Human Rights First Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Counterinsurgency Remove constraint Topic: Counterinsurgency
- Publication Date: 04-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Human Rights First
- Abstract: The Obama Administration has dramatically escalated targeted killing by drones as a central feature of its counterterrorism response. Over the past two years, the administration has begun to reveal more about the targeted killing program, including in a leaked Department of Justice White paper on targeted killing and in public remarks by several senior officials. While this information is welcome, it does not fully address our concerns.
- Topic: Arms Control and Proliferation, Islam, Science and Technology, Terrorism, War, Counterinsurgency
- Political Geography: United States, South Asia, Middle East