You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution EastWest Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: EastWest Institute Political Geography Balkans Remove constraint Political Geography: Balkans Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Security Remove constraint Topic: Security
- Author: Andrew Sherriff
- Publication Date: 07-2005
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: EastWest Institute
- Abstract: Violent conflict primarily between ethnic Albanian armed groups and Serbian and Macedonian security forces has been a feature of the recent history of Kosovo, southern Serbia and fYR Macedonia and also the municipalities of Gjilan/Gnjilane, Kumanovo and Presevo. Violent conflict has also indirectly affected the municipality of Trgoviste.
- Topic: Conflict Prevention, Security, Regional Cooperation
- Political Geography: Kosovo, Balkans, Macedonia, Albania