You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution East-West Center Remove constraint Publishing Institution: East-West Center Political Geography Arabia Remove constraint Political Geography: Arabia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Regime Change Remove constraint Topic: Regime Change
- Author: Gautam Adhikari
- Publication Date: 03-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: East-West Center
- Abstract: After being wondrously jolted by the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, the world watches Libya anxiously. Its neighbors on either side have carried out the once unthinkable. They have toppled sturdy old Arab dictatorships in weeks flat through, by and large, nonviolent civil disobedience. Is it now Libya's drive on the same road?
- Topic: Armed Struggle, Regime Change, Insurgency
- Political Geography: Middle East, Libya, Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia