You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Global Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: Global Political Economy
- Author: Sophie Heine
- Publication Date: 05-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations
- Abstract: This paper will address a rising issue within the EU – the increase of single parent families. Firstly, we will draw a general picture of the disadvantages faced by single parents and outline the possible causes of this phenomenon. Secondly, we will attempt to sketch possible alternative solutions that could inspire policymakers at the national and European levels. Both in our analysis and recommendations, we will put a particular emphasis on the dynamic role played by norms and representations.
- Topic: International Affairs, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: Europe