You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Political Geography Libya Remove constraint Political Geography: Libya Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Conflict Resolution Remove constraint Topic: Conflict Resolution
- Author: Hans Hoebeke
- Publication Date: 06-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations
- Abstract: Mali, from model of democracy to a deep political, institutional crisis and war in the course of a few months. This policy brief offers an analysis of the Malian conflict looking into the national political dimension as well as the entire region where already present dynamics were reinforced by the Libyan war of 2011. It also looks into the regional and international response mechanisms.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Political Violence, Democratization, Islam, Insurgency
- Political Geography: Africa, Libya, North Africa