You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Topic Insurgency Remove constraint Topic: Insurgency
- Author: Henrik Boesen Lindbo Larsen
- Publication Date: 10-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: NATO's intervention in Libya has highlighted the risks connected with enforcement of humanitarian principles in Europe's neighbourhood through engaging in regime change. The EU now seems to remain the only viable forum if the Western states wish to play a more permanent role in Libya.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, Regime Change, Insurgency
- Political Geography: Europe, Libya, Arabia, North Africa