You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography United Nations Remove constraint Political Geography: United Nations Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Poverty Remove constraint Topic: Poverty
- Author: Ole Therkildsen
- Publication Date: 11-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: At the September 2010 UN summit on the Millennium Development Goals the Secretary-General stressed that tremendous progress in school enrolment, disease control and access to clean water had been achieved. This policy brief addresses a question that he did not talk about. How shall the achievements in relation to the goals be sustained beyond January 1, 2016?
- Topic: Development, Economics, Education, Health, Poverty, Water
- Political Geography: United Nations