You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography Arabia Remove constraint Political Geography: Arabia Topic Financial Crisis Remove constraint Topic: Financial Crisis
- Publication Date: 07-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: The EU's Eastern Partnership with the Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Belarus and Azerbaijan has now been in place for two years. But the EU is not looking eastwards much these days – it is looking inwards to tackle the aftermath of the financial crisis, and south to the Arab Spring. At the same time, the enthusiasm of the Eastern partners seems to be fading. The EU Commission's recent review of the European Neighborhood Policy points in the right direction but if the partnership is to make any sense, it is necessary to make it more attractive.
- Topic: Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: Europe, Caucasus, Arabia